Wednesday, January 11, 2006

PIRIOTS 1-9-06

RANDOM ENCOUNTERS: 1.9.06

1.)Kate Nowlin

Collision Time/Location: Around 8:10pm. Botanica bar on Houston between Mott and Mulberry.

And I know her from: She was a year ahead of me at SMU, and also a theatre major.

Did I speak to her: Heck yeah.

My general feeling about this encounter: Kate Nowlin is the coolest!!

Any Exciting News or Gossip? Well, She's married and the guy seems awesome.

2.) Jorge Garcia-Spitz and Brian Torrey Scott

Collision Time/Location: Around 8:15pm. Botanica bar on Houston between Mott and Mulberry.

And I know them from: They went to SMU, too.

Did I speak to them: yes!

My general feeling about this encounter: Okay this night was insane and blew my PIRIOTS mind. I went to meet Eric and Kelley at Botanica. They had called other friends: Steve, Andres, and Sharon and they were all there. All of them were all there when I got there, and they were talking to Kate Nowlin, who was there with her husband visiting their friend who was the bartender. Then Jorge and Brian showed up. They were going to meet up with Andrew at the bar next door, but decided to first get a drink at Botanica. They didn't know we were all going to be there. It was perfect.

Any Exciting News or Gossip? No, except that all of my friends from college are mind readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home