Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Casually looking for a new apartment. . .

CRAIGSLIST AD:

Private room available in true 2 bedroom apartment for "uncool' woman

OK... I'm boring, middle-aged, totally un-cool, dependable, responsible, sane, and absolutely comfortable with being all of the above. And I have an extra bedroom available in a 2 bedroom apartment which I would like to share with someone similarly un-cool but stable and responsible. Please be beyond the partying and drugging/drinking stage. Also, no divas or drama queens -- you'd be way too cool for me. Females only.

Bedroom is approximately 9 X 14 with window and closet. Nice area. Elevator building (no doorman). Minimally furnished. Near East River on Avenue C on Lower East Side. Available immediately.

Rent is $1100 (one month's rent plus one month's security). References please. Please reply with a little bit about yourself (are you gainfully employed? in what field?, when are you looking to move? short-term or long-term?)

Best wishes to all for a great 2006 !

JEN:

Hi -

I'm Jen.

I'm 28. I'm a musician/performer with a steady day job at a Hedge Fund. I don't smoke. I'm not into partying/drugging. I do have an occasional drink.

Unfortunately, however, I am really cool.

Let me know when I can come take a look at the room.

Thanks,
Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home