Wednesday, December 28, 2005

PIRIOTS 12-25-05

RANDOM ENCOUNTERS: 12.25.05

1.)Dreyden Razook (sp?)

Collision Time/Location: Around 1:00pm. Newark International Airport. Gate 25.

And I know him from: The Westminster Schools, Atlanta, GA. He is the younger brother of Samantha Razook.

Did I speak to him: No.

My general feeling about this encounter: Well, when I spotted him, I think he was asleep. And I intended to speak with him, assuming we'd be on the same flight back to Atlanta for the holidays. But he never got on the plane. Maybe I should have woken him up.

Any Exciting News or Gossip? Nope.

2.) Gannon Murphy (sp?)

Collision Time/Location: Around 5:45pm. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Baggage Claim Area.

And I know him from: The Westminster Schools, Atlanta, GA. He was an actor in high school, too.

Did I speak to him: No.

My general feeling about this encounter: Oh, hey! Totally forgot about that guy. He's cool!

Any Exciting News or Gossip? Nuh-uh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home